Brock Lesnar has cashed in his Money in the Bank contract to become a three-time WWE Universal Champion!
Seth Rollins retained the title in the Extreme Rules main event as he and Becky Lynch defended in a Winners Take All bout against Baron Corbin and Lacey Evans, as he delivered three Curb Stomps to Corbin to finish the match off.
Before the winners’ announcement could be made, Lesnar’s music hit, and as Paul Heyman promised earlier in the show, he cashed in to win the title with one F-5.
#BeastInTheBank has CASHED IN.@BrockLesnar is ONCE AGAIN your #UniversalChampion at #ExtremeRules! pic.twitter.com/Fihn8Vpbg2
— WWE (@WWE) July 15, 2019
Rollins had held the title since winning it from Lesnar at WrestleMania 35.
- Former WWE Star Offers To Be Bobby Lashley WrestleMania Opponent
- Ronda Rousey Publicly Slams WWE’s Women’s Division Booking
- Big Hint That Bray Wyatt Is Returning Soon?
- Cody Rhodes Shares First Look At WrestleMania Attire Paying Homage To NJPW, ROH & More
- Top AEW Merch Sellers’ Push Halted?
- LA Knight WrestleMania 39 Status Confirmed?
- Former WWE Star Pleased He’s Not In AEW
- WWE Star Says He Is Proud Of Bianca Belair Breaking Championship Record
- Dave Meltzer Responds To Latest CM Punk Controversy
- WWE ‘Higher Up’ Reveals Real Backstage Reaction To Rise Of Sami Zayn