Brock Lesnar’s Beast Incarnate gimmick means it’s pretty rare for the WWE Champion to crack a smile, but as we saw just before the Royal Rumble, there are those who can tickle Brock’s funny bone.
On the penultimate episode of Raw before the Royal Rumble, Brock and Paul Heyman were interrupted by former 24/7 Champion R-Truth, and it’s being reported by Truth that Brock enjoyed it so much that he wants to work with Truth more going forward.
Truth spoke to With Spandex about the segment, and explained that Lesnar has been pitching more ideas for the two to work together.
“Brock actually has been pitching ideas. He wants to work with me doing something because of that segment. He pitched a couple ideas. He and I talked afterwards. The sky’s the limit.”
Brock has a while to go until he faces Drew McIntyre at WrestleMania, so there’s no reason why WWE couldn’t do a “Champion vs. Champion” match between Brock and Truth in the build-up.
Here’s the video of the segment, and as you can see, Brock struggled to keep a straight face.
Nice to see everyone having so much fun.
- WWE Hall Of Famer The Iron Sheik Passes Away Aged 81
- WWE Posts Statement On The Passing Of The Iron Sheik
- VIDEO: Solo Sikoa Has Hilarious Exchange With Young Fan At WWE Live Event
- CM Punk Match Announced For First Ever AEW Collision
- ‘Well-Liked’ AEW Name Retiring
- Ex-WWE Name Concerned That Top Star Would Be ‘Wardlow-ed’ In AEW
- Huge Clue WWE Star Could Be Retiring Soon
- MJF Namedrops Vince McMahon On AEW Dynamite, Next Challenger Revealed
- Big Update On Mercedes Mone Status For AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- WWE World Heavyweight Title Match Added To Madison Square Garden SmackDown