I’m sorry that I’m even writing this, but it’s true. Brock Lesnar returned after beating up Sami Zayn backstage, all to win the Money in the Bank briefcase and set up a match with Seth Rollins at Super Showdown.
There was so much talent in this match, with Ali, Finn Balor, Drew McIntyre and Ricochet all putting their bodies on the line time after time.
But no. Just as Ali was about to grab the case, Brock Lesnar’s music hit and he ran down to the ring, got rid of Ali and took the briefcase, laughing all the way.
At this point you just cannot defend any decisions WWE and Vince McMahon make anymore. They had an opportunity to make a star, and they screwed it up again.
Watch out, @WWERollins…@BrockLesnar has a GUARANTEED #UniversalTitle opportunity! #MITB pic.twitter.com/X2WoGEXEyk
— WWE (@WWE) May 20, 2019
Whoever made this decision, (Spoiler, it was Vince) should be genuinely ashamed of themselves. They have ruined what could have been a great moment because they clearly don’t understand wrestling anymore.
Your ratings are dropping because you keep insulting fans. Stop insulting fans and they might start watching your product again.
A poor show capped off with a dreadful decision.
- Major Star In Los Angeles Amid WrestleMania 39 Return Rumors
- Randy Orton In-Ring Return Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- New Latino World Order Debuts On SmackDown
- Report: AEW Star Suffers Broken Leg After Crazy Ladder Spot
- Top WWE Star Nearing End Of Contract, Has Not Agreed To New Deal
- What Dominik Mysterio Did During Rey Mysterio Hall Of Fame Speech
- Bobby Lashley Issues Open Challenge For WrestleMania 39
- Big Update On Uncle Howdy Status For WrestleMania 39 Weekend
- Leaked Footage Of Top WWE Star WrestleMania 39 Entrance Rehearsal Revealed
- Commentators For WWE WrestleMania 39 Confirmed