Brock Lesnar made his return to WWE programming for the first time since WrestleMania 36 at the end of tonight’s SummerSlam show.
In the main event of the show, Roman Reigns defeated John Cena to retain the Universal Championship.
After the match, Brock Lesnar made his surprise return, sporting his new look ponytail and beard, and confronted the Tribal Chief, who backed away from the Beast Incarnate.
Lesnar has been absent from WWE TV since he lost the WWE Championship to Drew McIntyre at WrestleMania 36.
- Matt Riddle Released By WWE
- Released WWE Star Reveals New Name?
- WWE Higher-Up Addresses Matt Riddle Being Released
- Major LA Knight SmackDown Plans Pulled Due To COVID-19
- Dominik Mysterio Reacts To Recent WWE Releases
- Update On Former WWE Stars Signing New WWE Deals
- WWE Announces Drew McIntyre’s Next Move After Releasing Matt Riddle
- Released WWE Star ‘Promises To Keep Going’ Following Release
- WWE Legend Shares Heartfelt Message For Dolph Ziggler After Release
- WWE Tag Team Returns On SmackDown