The new WWE Champion Brock Lesnar is set to see WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns on this Friday’s (January 7) episode of SmackDown.
Lesnar captured Raw’s WWE Championship at the WWE Day 1 pay-per-view, after his scheduled encounter with Reigns over the Universal Championship on the show was cancelled due to Roman Reigns testing positive for COVID-19.
Lesnar is considered a free agent on WWE television, a role that he was given by now-once again advocate Paul Heyman, which is what allowed him to compete for Raw’s title after solely appearing on SmackDown since his return to the company at SummerSlam.
At the conclusion of tonight’s Raw show, Lesnar told Kevin Patrick to tell Roman Reigns that he would see him this Friday on SmackDown.
Lesnar was moved internally to the Raw roster after his championship win at Day 1, but it appears that he will be appearing on both shows going forward, as he is now set to defend his WWE Title against Bobby Lashley at the Royal Rumble.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Announces Nine New Signings
- How Many Tickets CM Punk Immediately Moved For AEW Collision In Chicago
- AEW Getting ‘More Aggressive’ In Major Stars’ Contract Negotiations
- Arena Shut Down ‘A Lot’ Of Ideas For AEW Double Or Nothing
- Update On Ace Steel’s Involvement In CM Punk-Led AEW Collision
- AEW’s Tay Melo Addresses In-Ring Future After Announcing Pregnancy
- WWE Venue Contracts Reportedly Have Interesting AEW Clauses
- Possible Spoiler On A New Title Belt To Be Introduced On June 2 WWE SmackDown
- Two AEW Stars Returning From Injury Soon
- Date For Major WWE International Show Revealed?