An update has emerged on WrestleMania 38 plans for Brock Lesnar and Roman Reigns, following Brock Lesnar winning the WWE Title at Day 1.
Ahead of the pay-per-view, it was reported that the Roman Reigns vs Brock Lesnar Universal Championship bout would have major WrestleMania implications.
Lesnar ultimately won the WWE Championship at the event, however, added to the title match after Roman Reigns tested positive for COVID-19.
As per Ringside News – which has had several backstage reports confirmed by the likes of Fightful and Dave Meltzer in recent times – a tenured member of the WWE creative team has stated that WrestleMania plans have not changed, with WWE Creative reportedly told that the change will “only enhance the Roman, Heyman, Brock story.”
Following Lesnar’s title win, commentary teased the continuation of The Beast’s feud with the Tribal Chief, speculating about Roman Reigns’ reaction. Lesnar also taunted Bobby Lashley with the gold after the bout, teasing a highly anticipated one-on-one match.
It is currently unknown when Roman Reigns will return to WWE TV.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Star’s Victory Ends 17-Year Streak At Night Of Champions 2023
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- Shane McMahon Update Following WrestleMania 39 Injury
- AEW Star Wants Rematch With Mercedes Mone
- VIDEO: What Happened After WWE Night Of Champions 2023 Went Off The Air?
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- Rikishi Reacts To Bloodline Implosion At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- ‘Last Minute’ Change To AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Revealed
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- ‘Crazy’ Plans For AEW Double Or Nothing 2023