Some news has come to light regarding WWE contracts and pay, including the guaranteed salaries of Roman Reigns and Brock Lesnar.
This has been a bit of a hot topic among wrestling fans with WWE’s ongoing budget cuts, and the Wrestling Observer Newsletter has some details.
The Observer reports that Brock Lesnar and Roman Reigns are both earning over $5 million per year on their guaranteed contracts.
There is said to be another name who is at around $4 million per year, but their identity wasn’t revealed.
“A lot of the top talent”, again with no other names mentioned, is said to be on $2 million per year, with some at $3 million per year.
These numbers don’t include any additional bonuses, merch revenue, or anything extra – it’s just the flat guaranteed yearly salaries.
- WWE Raw Match Cancelled Due To Top Star Not Being Cleared
- Rhea Ripley Gives Ultimatum To Dominik Mysterio After Losing Championship
- Jade Cargill Sends Message To WWE Roster During Raw
- Another Advertised WWE Raw Match Cancelled?
- Fans Think They Spotted A CM Punk Tease During WWE Raw
- Johnny Gargano & Tommaso Ciampa Comment After DIY Reunion On WWE Raw
- WWE Star Returns On Raw After Five Months Away
- USA Network Spoils Upcoming WWE Debut
- Backstage News On Change To Adam Copeland’s (Edge’s) AEW Entrance Music
- Mike Santana Addresses Using Real Life Heat With Ortiz In Upcoming Storyline