Some news has come to light regarding WWE contracts and pay, including the guaranteed salaries of Roman Reigns and Brock Lesnar.
This has been a bit of a hot topic among wrestling fans with WWE’s ongoing budget cuts, and the Wrestling Observer Newsletter has some details.
The Observer reports that Brock Lesnar and Roman Reigns are both earning over $5 million per year on their guaranteed contracts.
There is said to be another name who is at around $4 million per year, but their identity wasn’t revealed.
“A lot of the top talent”, again with no other names mentioned, is said to be on $2 million per year, with some at $3 million per year.
These numbers don’t include any additional bonuses, merch revenue, or anything extra – it’s just the flat guaranteed yearly salaries.
- MJF Return Speculation Runs Rampant After AEW Dynamite
- Latest On Kenny Omega Absence Ahead Of Potential AEW Return
- Chris Jericho Calls Vince McMahon ‘A Once In A Generation Genius’
- Report: ‘Nobody Knew’ CM Punk Would Call Out Adam Page, ‘A Lot Of Reality To It’
- Update On Johnny Gargano Following WWE Return Rumors
- AEW Rampage Spoilers: Claudio Castagnoli Issues A Challenge, Championship Matches & Brutal Attack
- Update On CM Punk Injury Status Following AEW Return
- Jack Evans Would Love To Return To AEW
- Kenny Omega Addresses Fans After Return On AEW Dynamite
- Kenny Omega Returns On AEW Dynamite