WWE will return to New York City’s Madison Square Garden on March 5 and have announced huge matches for this year’s Royal Rumble winners.
Madison Square Garden’s website has released an updated lineup for the company’s next event.
Brock Lesnar will face Bobby Lashley for the WWE Championship in a Royal Rumble rematch, while Ronda Rousey will team up with Sasha Banks to face SmackDown Women’s Champion Charlotte Flair and Natalya.
The MSG lineup reads:
WWE rolls through MSG on the Road to WrestleMania!
“The Beast Incarnate” Brock Lesnar vs. Bobby Lashley -WWE Championship Match
Roman Reigns vs. Seth “Freakin” Rollins -Universal Championship Match
Becky Lynch vs. Bianca Belair vs. Rhea Ripley -RAW Women’s Championship Triple Threat Match
2022 Royal Rumble Winner Ronda Rousey & Sasha Banks vs. Smackdown Women’s Champion Charlotte Flair & Natalya -Tag Team Match
Plus More of Your Favorite Superstars Live in Action Including:
The New Day’s Big E & Kofi Kingston
And Many More!
*Card is subject to change*
This event will mark WWE’s traditional pre-WrestleMania visit to New York.
If you would like to purchase tickets for this Madison Square Garden house show event, click here.
- WWE Star Set For Big Push Heading Into WrestleMania 40
- WWE Star Pulled From Elimination Chamber Card Reacts To Event
- WWE Star Wants Rubber Match Against Major Free Agent
- Jack Perry ‘Scapegoat’ Video Airs Ahead Of In-Ring Return
- WWE Star Earns Second Place At Jiu Jitsu World League Tournament
- Top WWE Star Pushing To Return From Injury Before WrestleMania 40
- Absent WWE Star Makes Public Appearance Ahead Of In-Ring Return
- AEW Star Pulled From Collision Due To Illness, Replacement Announced
- What Happened After Kazuchika Okada NJPW Farewell Match
- Spoiler On Popular AEW Star’s Upcoming Return