When Brock Lesnar returned to WWE television at SummerSlam 2021 after 16 months away, he was sporting a new look we had never seen from the Beast before.
The look, now dubbed ‘Farmer Brock’ or ‘Viking Brock’ has been his look ever since, to the point now where it is hard to imagine WITHOUT the beard.
Well, we do not have to imagine anymore, as Viking Brock, at least for now, is gone.
Brock was recently photographed on a farm, and as you can see, he is now once again clean shaven, albeit still with the ponytail that viking Brock would rock.
Lesnar has not appeared on WWE TV since his defeat to Roman Reigns at SummerSlam back in July. There had been rumours of Brock potentially leaving WWE following him walking out of SmackDown the day Vince McMahon retired, but he is featured prominently on advertising for the WWE Day 1 and Royal Rumble premium live events in January.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Former WWE Star Makes AEW Debut
- John Cena WWE Return Date Officially Revealed
- WWE Star Addresses Potential CM Punk Return
- Update On Possible Sasha Banks NJPW Debut Match
- WWE Discussing Roman Reigns Working Both Nights WrestleMania 39, Potential Opponents Revealed
- Scrapped MJF Babyface AEW Plans Revealed
- Report: Absent AEW Star Rejected Creative Plans For Return
- Kenny Omega Reacts To WWE Star’s Latest Shot At Him
- New WWE Signings Potentially Revealed, Plans For Reality Show
- WBD ‘Thrilled’ With AEW Dynamite Viewership