Much to the shock of fans and competitors alike, Brock Lesnar’s music hit during the main event of WWE SmackDown on July 22.
“I thought…” Pat McAfee said, which Michael Cole affirmed, “I thought! Boston thought!” alluding to the previous reports that Brock Lesnar had left the building upon learning the news of Vince McMahon’s retirement.
Brock Lesnar proceeded to assault Theory, including using the Money in the Bank briefcase against him.
With the massive news breaking today of Vince McMahon retiring and subsequently Brock Lesnar walking out ahead of SmackDown’s taping tonight, it was reported that SmackDown needed to be re-written late in the day.
McMahon’s announcement comes on the heels of continued investigations regarding alleged sexual misconduct including millions in “hush pact” payments made to former employees and contractors related to alleged incidents.
You can keep up with all the breaking wrestling news by heading back here to our homepage and following us on your favorite form of social media, may it be Twitter, Facebook or Instagram!
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- CM Punk Match Announced For First Ever AEW Collision
- ‘Well-Liked’ AEW Name Retiring
- MJF Namedrops Vince McMahon On AEW Dynamite, Next Challenger Revealed
- Huge Clue WWE Star Could Be Retiring Soon
- Did Swerve Strickland Beat Orange Cassidy For The AEW International Championship
- Big Update On Mercedes Mone Status For AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- Referee Bump In AEW Dynamite Main Event Leads To Controversial Finish
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For June 9, 2023
- The Rock Shares Condolences To Iron Sheik’s Family: ‘Rest In Power, Uncle Sheiky’
- Kris Statlander Retains TBS Championship, AEW Rampage To Feature Big Women’s Match