Brock Lesnar has been repping flannel and a top knot since his WWE return at SummerSlam this year, which somehow makes him even more terrifying.
Brock Lesnar has successfully proven that he can look terrifying in literally any item clothing on tonight’s (December 10) episode of SmackDown, as he came out to confront Sami Zayn wearing overalls.
He can also kick a lot off ass in overalls too, as he dropped Sami Zayn with an F5.
— WWE (@WWE) December 11, 2021
Brock Lesnar is set to face Roman Reigns for the Universal Championship at the WWE Day 1 pay-per-view, and he’ll probably leave the overalls behind that night.
- Backstage Altercation At AEW Dynamite & Star Sent Home
- Big Match Scrapped From October 7 AEW Rampage
- Report: Popular AEW Star ‘Trying To Get Fired’
- Wrestling World Reacts To Alleged Backstage Altercation At AEW Dynamite
- AEW Star Has Very Awkward Encounter With CM Punk T-Shirt
- Update On Investigation Into AEW All Out Backstage Fight
- Tony Khan Reveals Truth About Why He Takes Shots At WWE
- Saraya Gets Physical For First Time In Four Years On AEW Dynamite
- Sammy Guevara AEW Dynamite Status Update Following Backstage Altercation
- Liv Morgan Says She Will Be In The MCU