Bobby Lashley has called out Brock Lesnar for a no holds barred match, amid speculation about Lesnar’s WWE return.
Lesnar last wrestled at the November 2022 Crown Jewel premium live event, defeating Bobby Lashley with a controversial roll-up pin.
Both stars have one singles win over the other, with Lashley notably defeating Lesnar for the WWE Championship at Royal Rumble 2022, following interference from Roman Reigns.
Speaking with the Hindustan Times, Lashley noted that he wants to battle Lesnar in a match with a special set of rules.
Teasing steel cage and Extreme Rules bouts, Lashley said:
“I like to fight. Brock likes to fight. There’s a lot of similarities between the two of us, so I think that that next matchup is what everybody wants to see will be no holds barred.
“It’s probably gonna come to a point where we’re gonna get locked in a cage or an extreme rules match or something like that. But it’s about to happen.”
Lashley is set to challenge for Austin Theory’s US Championship on the January 23 30th Anniversary edition of WWE Raw.
Check out the confirmed list of WWE legends slated to appear on the upcoming show right here.
- Huge News On Stone Cold Steve Austin Plans For WrestleMania 39
- WWE SmackDown Stars Move To Raw
- Backstage Reaction To Hardy Royal Rumble Performance
- Brock Lesnar WWE Elimination Chamber 2023 Status Update
- Confusion Surrounding Nia Jax’s WWE Roster Status After Royal Rumble
- Former WWE Star Signs With IMPACT Wrestling
- Post-Royal Rumble Update On The Rock Appearing At WrestleMania 39
- Triple H Ribbed WWE Star At Royal Rumble
- Big Spoiler For Another UK WWE PLE?
- NXT Stars Make WWE Main Roster Debuts At Raw