The WWE return date of Brock Lesnar has been revealed following the announcement that his storyline suspension has been lifted.
Lesnar will be appearing on next week’s December 3 episode of SmackDown, which Kayla Braxton announced at the end of tonight’s show.
The story from the start of the show was that Braxton had heard a rumour about Lesnar’s suspension being lifted, but Paul Heyman threatened that she’d be fired for making up fake rumours unless she could prove it by the end of the show.
After Sami Zayn won a #1 contender battle royal in the main event, Braxton made the announcement and the show went off the air with shots of Zayn, Adam Pearce, and Roman Reigns, the Usos & Paul Heyman, all looking rather concerned.
Zayn did technically earn a title match by winning the battle royal, but maybe Lesnar will have something to say about that next week.
- MJF Return Speculation Runs Rampant After AEW Dynamite
- Latest On Kenny Omega Absence Ahead Of Potential AEW Return
- Chris Jericho Calls Vince McMahon ‘A Once In A Generation Genius’
- Report: ‘Nobody Knew’ CM Punk Would Call Out Adam Page, ‘A Lot Of Reality To It’
- Update On Johnny Gargano Following WWE Return Rumors
- AEW Rampage Spoilers: Claudio Castagnoli Issues A Challenge, Championship Matches & Brutal Attack
- Update On CM Punk Injury Status Following AEW Return
- Jack Evans Would Love To Return To AEW
- Kenny Omega Addresses Fans After Return On AEW Dynamite
- Kenny Omega Returns On AEW Dynamite