Here’s the latest update regarding Brock Lesnar and the current storyline suspension he is serving in WWE.
Lesnar was recently suspended indefinitely and fined $1 million by Adam Pearce for attacking Roman Reigns on SmackDown after their Crown Jewel match, but he might not be out for much longer.
Backstage interview Kayla Braxton said during Survivor Series last night that there was a ‘rumor’ that Lesnar’s suspension is “no longer indefinite”.
It wasn’t said how long it’ll be before he’s back, but making a point of specifically saying that makes it sound like it won’t be too long.
This is worrying for both Pearce and Paul Heyman, who are likely to feel Lesnar’s wrath once he’s finally unleashed.
Pearce had NXT’s Von Wagner by his side seemingly as protection on the November 12 SmackDown, but Pearce has been on several shows since then without Wagner being with him.
Reports suggest that Brock Lesnar is scheduled to work the Royal Rumble pay-per-view in January and is the most likely opponent for Roman Reigns at WrestleMania in April.
- Tony Khan Provides Update On AEW’s Standing Following Warner Bros Discovery Merger
- Big Format Change To AEW Double Or Nothing Affecting CM Punk Vs. Hangman Page?
- Cody Rhodes Planned As WWE 2K23 Cover Star?
- Alexa Bliss Reports “Fan” For Death Threats
- Sonny Kiss ‘Still Believes AEW Is For Everyone’ Despite Long TV Hiatus
- Rumour Killer On WWE Ending The Brand Split
- Nikkita Lyons Pulled From NXT Women’s Breakout Tournament Due To Injury
- WWE SmackDown Star Ludwig Kaiser Undergoes Another Name Change
- NXT Women’s Breakout Tournament Final Set
- Mia Yim Says ‘WWE Likes To Fix S**t That Isn’t Broken’