Here’s the latest update regarding Brock Lesnar and the current storyline suspension he is serving in WWE.
Lesnar was recently suspended indefinitely and fined $1 million by Adam Pearce for attacking Roman Reigns on SmackDown after their Crown Jewel match, but he might not be out for much longer.
Backstage interview Kayla Braxton said during Survivor Series last night that there was a ‘rumor’ that Lesnar’s suspension is “no longer indefinite”.
It wasn’t said how long it’ll be before he’s back, but making a point of specifically saying that makes it sound like it won’t be too long.
This is worrying for both Pearce and Paul Heyman, who are likely to feel Lesnar’s wrath once he’s finally unleashed.
Pearce had NXT’s Von Wagner by his side seemingly as protection on the November 12 SmackDown, but Pearce has been on several shows since then without Wagner being with him.
Reports suggest that Brock Lesnar is scheduled to work the Royal Rumble pay-per-view in January and is the most likely opponent for Roman Reigns at WrestleMania in April.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Announces Nine New Signings
- How Many Tickets CM Punk Immediately Moved For AEW Collision In Chicago
- AEW Getting ‘More Aggressive’ In Major Stars’ Contract Negotiations
- Arena Shut Down ‘A Lot’ Of Ideas For AEW Double Or Nothing
- Update On Ace Steel’s Involvement In CM Punk-Led AEW Collision
- WWE Venue Contracts Reportedly Have Interesting AEW Clauses
- AEW’s Tay Melo Addresses In-Ring Future After Announcing Pregnancy
- Two AEW Stars Returning From Injury Soon
- Popular Faction To Reunite On SmackDown?
- Seth Rollins’ First World Heavyweight Championship Defence Confirmed For June 5 WWE Raw