Speaking on the special Talk is Jericho tribute episode to Brodie Lee, fellow former WWE Superstars FTR spoke about the plans that Brodie Lee had for the trio in AEW.
Dax Harwood revealed that Brodie Lee wanted to debut in AEW with FTR in a faction that would have been similar to the WCW Radicalz that invaded WWE (then WWF):
“We had a group text with him, and he said, ‘I want us to be The Radicalz.’ Me, Cash and him, he wanted us to be The Radicalz. We had these big, grandiose plans to come in together.”
These plans obviously didn’t come to fruition, as Brodie Lee debuted for AEW on the March 18 episode of AEW Dynamite, while FTR were still under WWE contracts working as The Revival.
During the same tribute episode of Talk is Jericho, Evil Uno opened up about what the future holds for the faction following the tragic passing of Brodie Lee last weekend. You can read more about that by clicking here.
What are your thoughts on the above story and the reported plans that Brodie Lee had for FTR in AEW? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
Thanks to Ringside News for the transcription.
- CM Punk Blasts Tony Khan, Chris Jericho & More In Now-Deleted Instagram Post
- AEW Star Announces Their ‘Retirement’ Before Dynamite Loss, Stablemate Vows Vengeance
- WWE Star Revealed As Contestant On ‘The Masked Singer’
- Latest News On CM Punk AEW Return After Recent Teases
- Top AEW Stars Written Off TV For ‘A Few Months’?
- Kenny Omega Reacts To Match Against Vikingo On AEW Dynamite, AAA Responds
- Chris Jericho Responds To CM Punk Instagram Story
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For Saturday, March 25
- Real Reason Top Star Missed AEW Dynamite
- CM Punk AEW Dynamite Appearance Blocked?