AEW’s Wheeler Yuta has reacted to Brodie Lee’s son Nolan’s reaction to the Casino Battle Royale that took place on Dynamite.
Yuta notably made his return to AEW action in the bout, ultimately making it to the final two, before getting eliminated by Kyle O’Reilly.
Amanda Huber has revealed that the son of the late Brodie Lee (Jon Huber) Nolan is a fan of Yutas, noting that Nolan’s sitter told her he scolded Powerhouse Hobbs through the TV for attacking the ROH Pure Champion.
Yuta has since shared Amanda’s post, writing:
The Casino Battle Royal marked Yuta’s first AEW match since returning from Japan. The ROH Pure Champion competed in the recent Best of the Super Juniors round-robin tournament, finishing in joint-third place in the B block.
More matches were built for the June 26 AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door show, with Jon Moxley advancing to the AEW Interim World Title bout at the event, and Hangman Page issuing a challenge for IWGP World Heavyweight Champion Kazuchika Okada.
Stay up to date with AEW win/loss records for 2022 using our tracker at this link.
MY FRIEND! https://t.co/0MHELbEjoa
— YUTA (@WheelerYuta) June 9, 2022
- ‘A Lot Of Concern’ Over Randy Orton Injury
- Report: Bandido Offered AEW Contract Following September 28 Dynamite
- Several WWE Stars Missing SmackDown Due To Hurricane Ian
- AEW Facing ‘Brutal’ Live Show Ticket Sales
- Young Bucks & Kenny Omega ‘Haven’t Heard Anything’ About AEW Return
- Brock Lesnar WWE Return Date Revealed?
- Antonio Inoki Passes Away Aged 79
- VICE TV Vince McMahon Documentary To Cover WWE Departure
- Rush Officially Signs With AEW
- Here’s Everyone Chris Jericho Could Face For The ROH Title