AEW’s Brody King has fired a shot at Edge & Damian Priest, following their appearance on Monday’s episode of Raw.
At WrestleMania 38, Damian Priest watched on at Edge defeated AJ Styles in singles action. The duo took to the ring on Raw to state that they will be passing judgement on anyone who challenges Edge’s message, before brutalising AJ Styles further.
the official WWE on FOX Twitter account shared a photo of the new team, asking fans to name this duo.
Believing that the partnership isn’t entirely original, Brody King shared the tweet, noting:
“When you order House of Black on Wish.com”
Brody King, Malakai Black and Buddy Matthews currently make up the House of Black in AEW, most recently wrestling as a trio on last week’s edition of Rampage, defeating Evil Uno, Stu Grayson & Fuego Del Sol.
There have reportedly been several WWE stars pitched for a full-on Edge faction, including an NXT name, and a female star, which you can read more about right here.
When you order House of Black on https://t.co/I1XklC8hNg https://t.co/beruSfNkOR
— Brody King (@Brodyxking) April 5, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Kenny Omega On Comparisons To Former WWE Champion: ‘I Take The L’
- AEW All In Surpasses Impressive WWE Event Record
- VIDEO: MJF Pays Homage To WWE Star At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- WWE Raw Star Zoey Stark Explains Alliance With Trish Stratus
- Injury Update After AEW Anarchy In The Arena Match At Double Or Nothing
- PHOTO: CM Punk Spotted With AEW Star After Double Or Nothing
- Rhea Ripley & Dominik Mysterio Respond To Being Namedropped At AEW Double Or Nothing
- WWE Star Makes History With Huge Title Win
- Jade Cargill Breaks Silence After AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Loss
- Backstage Praise For AEW Star At Double Or Nothing