They say ‘never say never’ in the wrestling world, and that was never more apparent than over WrestleMania 38 weekend, when the legendary Rick and Scott Steiner were inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame.
The Steiner Brothers being inducted into the Hall of Fame looked like something that would never happen, due to previous comments from Big Poppa Pump himself, which he has since stated he ‘grew up’ and let his feelings go.
Scott’s nephew and Rick’s son, current NXT Champion Bron Breakker, spoke with Sean Ross Sapp of Fightful over WrestleMania 38 weekend, where he commented on the Steiners going into the Hall of Fame.
“It’s so cool, man. It’s so cool that my family is here with me and gets to be part of this whole experience that is WrestleMania and my first WrestleMania weekend. We’re excited, man. Everybody. We’re so happy to be here. Just taking it all in. It’s cool,”
Breakker carried on, expressing how happy he was to see Triple H back and involved with WrestleMania.
“It’s good to see him. It’s such a blessing that he’s doing better now and with his family. I honestly, I can’t wait to see him. I haven’t seen him this weekend and I can’t wait to just catch up and talk with him. I’m so glad that he’s healthy and doing much better. That’s the main thing, man. I’m just happy,”
Breakker is the current and two-time NXT Champion, most recently retaining the championship against Joe Gacy at NXT Spring Breakin’.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Carmella & Corey Graves Reveal The Sex Of Their First Child
- Seth Rollins Issues Apology To AEW Star
- Injured AEW Star ‘Close’ To Returning
- Major Star Says He Could ‘100% Make Magic’ With WWE’s Seth Rollins
- Blackpool Combat Club Match Announced For May 31 AEW Dynamite
- What Bandido Was Wearing On AEW Dynamite Explained
- Big Forbidden Door 2023 Teases On AEW Dynamite?
- VIDEOS: New AEW Fight Forever Character Spotlight Gameplay Clips
- Bryan Danielson Shares Warning For Retired Star Amid In-Ring Return Rumors
- Tony Khan Provides Latest On Potential AEW Streaming Deal