Former NXT star Bronson Reed, who was part of the latest batch of releases last week, has called out the current TNT Champion in AEW, Miro.
Bronson Reed was the most surprising name from this past Friday’s releases, as he seemed to be on the verge of a call-up to the WWE main roster after several dark ‘tryout’ matches including one on Main Event.
Instead, he was unfortunately let go by the company, but he hasn’t wasted much time in setting his sights on a big match.
During AEW Dynamite last night, Reed posted the following tweet:
Of … course
— JONAH (@JONAHISHERE) August 12, 2021
If you couldn’t tell by the fact that tweet makes absolutely no sense whatsoever if you read it as it’s written, it’s an acronym for ‘Give me Miro’, created by the first letter of each word.
The Bulgarian is set to defend the TNT Championship this coming Friday on AEW Rampage against Fuego Del Sol.
You can also see that Reed has now changed his Twitter name to ‘JONAH’ – his ring name before signing with WWE was Jonah Rock.
- Winners Of ‘Wildcard’ Qualifiers For NXT Iron Survivor Challenge Revealed
- Former ROH Stars At WWE Tryout
- Sasha Banks Drops Latest Major Wrestling Return Tease
- William Regal Referenced During NXT
- MLW Star Richard Holliday Publicly Reveals Cancer Diagnosis
- AEW Star Says John Laurinaitis ‘Deserves His Misery’
- MJF Files New Trademark Relating To Infamous WWE Term
- The Usos Respond To Criticism Over PWI Tag Team 100 Ranking
- WWE Star ‘Very Apologetic’ After Botch During Raw
- Tony Khan Responds To Criticism Of AEW’s Introduction Of New Wrestlers