Interim WWE Head of Talent Relations Bruce Prichard was spotted wearing an arm brace during Logan Paul’s WWE contract signing.
In early June, Prichard confirmed that he needed surgery for a torn rotator cuff injury, with six months of rehab to follow.
Logan Paul has now shared a video on Instagram of him signing with WWE. Before meeting Triple H and Stephanie McMahon, Paul spoke with Prichard, commenting on his injury.
After the acting Head of Talent Relations told Paul he would be left in good hands, the social media star joked ‘hopefully not yours’, referencing Prichard’s arm, probably.
You can watch the video below:
View this post on Instagram
Prichard was named the interim Head of Talent Relations last month, with John Laurinaitis currently on administrative leave in the midst of allegations and investigations that you can read full details on at this link.
Stephanie McMahon is also currently the interim CEO and Chairwoman of WWE, following Vince McMahon voluntarily stepping away from the positions amidst the allegations.
Paul reportedly signed a multi-year deal with WWE, which you can read more about at this link.
The social media star teamed with The Miz at WrestleMania 38 to face The Mysterios in tag team action. Stay up to date with WWE win/loss records for 2022 using our tracker right here.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Official WrestleMania 39 Night One & Two Lineups Revealed
- WWE Accidentally Leaks Scrapped WrestleMania 39 Plan
- Former WWE Star Arrives In Los Angeles Amid WrestleMania 39 Appearance Rumours
- Clarification On WrestleMania 39 Night One Main Event
- Latest On Plans For AEW UK Debut
- Big Matt Riddle WWE Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- CM Punk Spotted In Los Angeles With Two AEW Stars (PHOTO)
- WWE Confirms Vince McMahon An Employee Of The Company
- Carmella’s Role At WWE WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Sami Zayn & Kevin Owens To Pay Tribute To Their Past At WrestleMania 39