Bryan Danielson advanced to the final of the AEW World Championship Eliminator tournament by defeating Eddie Kingston on AEW Rampage.
After a competitive contest, Danielson choked Kingston out with a triangle hold to win the semi-final. The former WWE Champion remains undefeated in AEW singles competition.
The second semi-final will be contested between Jon Moxley and Orange Cassidy on next week’s (November 3) edition of Dynamite. The victor will meet Danielson in the tournament final at Full Gear, on November 13.
The winner of the tournament will earn themselves a future shot at the AEW World Championship. The current titleholder, Kenny Omega, will defend his gold against Hangman Page at Full Gear.
Danielson recently opened up about the number of matches he has had in AEW, admitting that he may need to wrestle less often.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Posts Statement On The Passing Of The Iron Sheik
- CM Punk Match Announced For First Ever AEW Collision
- Ex-WWE Name Concerned That Top Star Would Be ‘Wardlow-ed’ In AEW
- ‘Well-Liked’ AEW Name Retiring
- MJF Namedrops Vince McMahon On AEW Dynamite, Next Challenger Revealed
- Huge Clue WWE Star Could Be Retiring Soon
- Big Update On Mercedes Mone Status For AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- Did Swerve Strickland Beat Orange Cassidy For The AEW International Championship
- WWE World Heavyweight Title Match Added To Madison Square Garden SmackDown
- Referee Bump In AEW Dynamite Main Event Leads To Controversial Finish