Bryan Danielson opened up tonight’s (June 22) episode of AEW Dynamite to address the upcoming Forbidden Door and Blood & Guts shows.
Danielson then spoke about how he was supposed to face Zack Sabre Jr at Forbidden Door, and then get his revenge on Chris Jericho and the JAS in Blood & Guts.
Danielson then announced that he isn’t medically cleared to compete on either of the shows, but the good news was that he didn’t have a concussion.
Bryan then announced that he found the right person who will replace him at both Forbidden Door and Blood & Guts, but he didn’t tell us who it would be.
You can follow along with our live coverage of tonight’s AEW Dynamite show here.
- CM Punk Sends Message About WWE Locker Room After Raw
- Anonymous WWE Star Addresses CM Punk Backstage Behavior At Raw, More Reactions Revealed
- CM Punk Plans Changed On WWE Raw, Real Reason Confirmed
- AEW Star Backstage ‘Frustrations’ Ahead Of Imminent Departure Revealed
- Update On WWE’s Interest In QT Marshall, More Details On AEW Departure
- Changes Made To WWE Raw Plans Revealed
- Drew McIntyre Backstage Incident Update After WWE Raw
- CM Punk’s First WWE Feud Confirmed
- AJ Lee WWE Update After Reference During CM Punk Raw Promo
- Jon Moxley Addresses CM Punk WWE Return Promo