Bryan Danielson has revealed how his wife Brie Bella reacted to him signing with All Elite Wrestling (AEW).
The Bella twins obviously have a great relationship with WWE, and were even made Hall of Famers this past April, so people have been wondering what the reaction was.
Speaking with Bleacher Report, Danielson said:
“Brie’s great. She literally just wanted me to be happy. She was always like ‘Hey, whatever you decide, I want to 100% support you’. So there was never any pressure from her being like ‘Hey, this might affect Total Bellas’ or anything like that. She never wants to even talk about that. She was like ‘I just want you to be happy’. And so I’m a very lucky man to have such a supportive wife.”
After his debut at All Out, Bryan Danielson was asked about the possibility of Brie ever joining him in AEW, and he said:
“I mean, that would be a very difficult… it was hard for me to come here, right? Because I have so many ties within WWE. She’s happy there, she has so many business connections there. So, I don’t know.”
If you use this quote or any portion of it please credit WrestleTalk.com and link to this page.
- Hit Row Return On WWE SmackDown
- Tony Khan Officially Announces Parker Boudreaux Is All Elite
- Tyson Fury Announces Retirement From Boxing
- Karrion Kross References Release In Promo On SmackDown
- Swerve Strickland Reacts To Hit Row WWE Return On SmackDown
- Talent Believe The WWE Draft Is Coming After Clash At The Castle
- Another Legal Update On Jeff Hardy DUI Case
- Former WWE Referee Scott Armstrong Appears On IMPACT Emergence
- NJPW G1 Climax 32 Night 16 Results
- Vince McMahon Planned On Burying Gunther Following July 4 Raw