Three current AEW stars made cameo appearances on tonight’s (July 27) episode of WWE Raw.
Tonight’s show is centered around the 2o year anniversary of John Cena’s WWE debut, with many of his greatest rivals from the past sending in words about Cena on the show.
Three of the names were rather surprising, as both Big Show and Daniel Bryan, currently Paul Wight and Bryan Danielson in AEW, appeared on the show sharing their words about Cena.
Later in the show, Chris Jericho also shared words on Cena’s anniversary, making him the third AEW star to appear on the show.
You can follow along with our live coverage of tonight’s show here.
— WWE on BT Sport (@btsportwwe) June 28, 2022
— WWE (@WWE) June 28, 2022
- Dakota Kai Teases War Games For WWE Clash At The Castle
- William Regal Believes NXT UK Stars Have Been Treated Fairly
- Jon Moxley To Face Nick Gage In GCW Title Vs Career Match
- Ronda Rousey Pokes Fun At WWE ‘Budget Cuts’
- Matt Hardy Says Triple H Taking Over WWE Creative Opens The Door For Many Returns
- WWE Raw After WrestleMania 39 Location Revealed
- Corey Graves Having More Fun On WWE Commentary With Triple H In Charge
- Kane Provides Huge Update On Wrestling Future
- PROGRESS Chapter 137 Results: New World Champion Crowned
- Inaugural NJPW STRONG Openweight Tag Team Champions Crowned