Another major AEW star is reportedly suffering from an injury coming out of last week’s Double or Nothing event.
Per Sean Ross Sapp of Fightful, Bryan Danielson was forced to miss a meet and greet today (June 5), with the venue noting that he is suffering from an injury.
Neither AEW or Danielson himself have commented on or confirmed the injury as of yet, so it is not known how much, if any, time he will miss.
For a list of all currently injured AEW stars, click here.
- WWE Breaks 23-Year Award Losing Streak
- Major Update On Brock Lesnar & Vince McMahon In WWE 2K24
- Roman Reigns Bloodline Member Trying To Join WWE
- WWE Star Arrives In Wrong Country For Major Show
- WWE Star Set For First Match In Nine Months
- AEW Star Announces Real-Life Brother Joining The Company
- Former WWE Champion Still Hasn’t Re-Signed Despite Major Creative Plans
- WWE Star Retires Move After Recent Terrifying Botch
- The Rock’s Next WWE Appearance Revealed
- AEW Creative Team Update Following Sasha Banks/Mercedes Mone Signing