AEW star Bryan Danielson has revealed what his ideal schedule of matches per month would be.
Speaking with Justin Barrasso of Sports Illustrated, the 23-year veteran discussed his time in AEW and revealed his ideal number of matches he wishes to wrestle per month.
“I actually feel I’m at my best when I wrestle about 10 matches a month. When I do only a match a week, I see the difference. I’ll ask myself, ‘Why didn’t I do this?’ Or I’ll see something wasn’t as sharp as it used to be. I’m also lucky to wrestle once a week. That’s great for family life. But I’m a little bit of a perfectionist, so I’m not sure it’s great for wrestling technique. When I watch my stuff back and critique myself, I’m hard on myself and want to make sure everything is sharp.”
The AEW schedule makes this pretty difficult for Bryan to achieve, but he has been active. The former WWE Champion has never wrestled more than seven matches in a month since arriving in the company.
Bryan Danielson has wrestled 34 matches since signing with All Elite Wrestling last September (17 in 2021, 17 in 2022). The last time he wrestled 10 matches in a month was November 2019.
Stay up to date on the AEW roster’s win-loss record (for televised matches) at this link.
Quotes via Wrestling Inc.
- Bullet Club Member Betrays Jay White & Turns Face At NJPW Burning Spirit
- Buddy Matthews ‘May Be Done’ With AEW
- Brock Lesnar Has Shaved Off His Beard (Photo)
- Wardlow Says MJF Is ‘Wholeheartedly A Piece Of S**t’
- The Hilarious Reason Teddy Long Is Trending On Twitter
- Buddy Matthews Confirms Wrestling Hiatus (VIDEO)
- The Bloodline Headed To Raw To Confront Top WWE Star
- Teddy Long Explains Twitter Account Blocking Spree
- AJ Styles Match Set For September 26 WWE Raw
- Wardlow Says AEW World Championship Is ‘In Shambles’