AEW star Bryan Danielson has revealed what his ideal schedule of matches per month would be.
Speaking with Justin Barrasso of Sports Illustrated, the 23-year veteran discussed his time in AEW and revealed his ideal number of matches he wishes to wrestle per month.
“I actually feel I’m at my best when I wrestle about 10 matches a month. When I do only a match a week, I see the difference. I’ll ask myself, ‘Why didn’t I do this?’ Or I’ll see something wasn’t as sharp as it used to be. I’m also lucky to wrestle once a week. That’s great for family life. But I’m a little bit of a perfectionist, so I’m not sure it’s great for wrestling technique. When I watch my stuff back and critique myself, I’m hard on myself and want to make sure everything is sharp.”
The AEW schedule makes this pretty difficult for Bryan to achieve, but he has been active. The former WWE Champion has never wrestled more than seven matches in a month since arriving in the company.
Bryan Danielson has wrestled 34 matches since signing with All Elite Wrestling last September (17 in 2021, 17 in 2022). The last time he wrestled 10 matches in a month was November 2019.
Stay up to date on the AEW roster’s win-loss record (for televised matches) at this link.
Quotes via Wrestling Inc.
- Recently Departed WWE Name Signs With AEW
- WWE Star’s New Tag Team Partner Revealed?
- Liv Morgan Throws Shade At Former WWE Star Following Nickname Controversy?
- Triple H Ensures We Will ‘Witness History’ At WWE Elimination Chamber 2024
- WWE Star ‘Proud’ Of Roster Following Last-Minute Creative Plans Change
- AEW Star Turns Babyface
- Current AEW Champion Out Due To Visa Issues
- Randy Orton Comments On Vince McMahon WWE Allegations
- John Cena Addresses Vince McMahon WWE Allegations
- CM Punk Replaced By Top WWE Star Following Injury