Ahead of his AEW in-ring debut Bryan Danielson (Daniel Bryan) has written a new post in which he thanks his former place of work – WWE.
Danielson wrote the letter and posted it on The Players’ Tribune, thanking WWE and the people in the company for the time he spent there.
I won’t copy and past the whole thing, but here’s a quick note from Danielson to Vince McMahon:
Thank you to the Big Man, who I know hates to be acknowledged. I won’t say much, but thank you for the conversations, the life lessons (about both what to do and what not to do), and the best hug I’ve ever received. I wish more people could see you how I see you.
In closing, he wrote:
I loved my time in WWE. Needless to say, it changed my life. I met my wife, had unbelievable experiences and made great friends. Some of you, I may see again…. and I hope that I do. But these last two years have taught us not to take that for granted. So I just wanted to tell you all how much you’ve meant to me. I’m grateful that you allowed me into your lives, and that you came into mine. I’ll cherish these memories forever.
Thank you for reading — and most of all, thank you for caring.
You can read Danielson’s full letter at this link.
He makes his AEW debut this coming Wednesday against Kenny Omega on AEW Dynamite ‘Grand Slam’.
- Major WWE Star Seemingly Injured During Match
- Potential Spoiler For Huge WWE Star Appearing At NXT Deadline
- CM Punk WWE NXT Plans Confirmed
- TNA Wrestling Partners With WWE Parent Company Streaming Service
- WWE Star Still On Active Roster Despite New Role
- Triple H Reacts To CM Punk WWE NXT Plans
- CM Punk Appears At WWE NXT Deadline
- Dominik Mysterio Loses Championship To WWE Main Roster Star
- WWE Star To Wrestle Match With Broken Hand
- Big Clue AEW Star Is Preparing To Join WWE?