AEW star Buddy Matthews has confirmed that he is currently dealing with a shoulder injury.
Matthews took to Instagram with a video of himself doing curls at the gym. Noting that he has been working on increasing the weight again, Matthews captioned the video:
“Always a work in progress. Dealing with a shoulder injury which limits a lot of my shoulder movements. But slowly increasing the weight again. He better than you were yesterday!
The House of Black member last wrestled on the June 8 edition of Dynamite, losing to Pac in the All-Atlantic Title qualifier.
Malakai Black will face off against Penta Oscuro in the final qualifying match on this week’s episode of Dynamite. The winner will battle Pac, Miro and Tomohiro Ishii for the AEW All-Atlantic Championship at Forbidden Door on Sunday.
An AEW Interim World Champion will also be crowned at the crossover event, with Jon Moxley set to face off against Hiroshi Tanahashi for the gold.
Check out the updated card for Forbidden Door right here.
View this post on Instagram
- Chris Jericho, Bryan Danielson & Paul Wight Appear On WWE Raw
- Another AEW Star Clears Twitter Amid Contract Expiry Speculation
- Backstage Details On AEW Stars Appearing On Raw, Jon Moxley Injury Update, Vince McMahon Allegations – Audio News Bulletin – June 28, 2022
- Fans Speculate AEW Star’s Contract Has Expired Following Cryptic Tweet
- Kevin Owens Misses WWE Raw Due To ‘Minor Situation’
- AEW Star Jake Atlas Domestic Violence Case Dropped
- Luke Owen Reviews WWE Raw – June 27, 2022
- Cody Rhodes Appears On June 27 WWE Raw
- John Cena Says He Doesn’t Know When His Next Match Is During Raw Return
- Latest On Sasha Banks & Naomi WWE Statuses