AEW star Buddy Matthews has confirmed that he is currently dealing with a shoulder injury.
Matthews took to Instagram with a video of himself doing curls at the gym. Noting that he has been working on increasing the weight again, Matthews captioned the video:
“Always a work in progress. Dealing with a shoulder injury which limits a lot of my shoulder movements. But slowly increasing the weight again. He better than you were yesterday!
The House of Black member last wrestled on the June 8 edition of Dynamite, losing to Pac in the All-Atlantic Title qualifier.
Malakai Black will face off against Penta Oscuro in the final qualifying match on this week’s episode of Dynamite. The winner will battle Pac, Miro and Tomohiro Ishii for the AEW All-Atlantic Championship at Forbidden Door on Sunday.
An AEW Interim World Champion will also be crowned at the crossover event, with Jon Moxley set to face off against Hiroshi Tanahashi for the gold.
Check out the updated card for Forbidden Door right here.
View this post on Instagram
- Matt Riddle Next Move After WWE Release Revealed?
- Another Big Sign WWE Thinks Highly Of LA Knight
- Exciting Prospect Rumored To Join WWE Or AEW
- WWE Star Reacts To Tag Team Partner Being Released
- Update On Jey Uso’s WWE Status Following Raw Switch
- Ex-WWE Star To Make In-Ring Return After Five Years Away
- Last Man Standing Match Confirmed For WWE Fastlane 2023
- Mandy Rose Now Officially A Free Agent, Reveals Likelihood Of Returning To Wrestling
- Former World Champion Confirms He’ll Be A Free Agent On September 30
- Injured WWE Star Returning To In-Ring Training Soon