The first post-WWE booking for Buddy Murphy was confirmed today, and it sees him take on AEW’s Brian Cage.
Cage posted the announcement on his Instagram earlier today, confirming that he would take on Murphy in a first time ever match on September 18.
You can view Cage’s post and the details below:
View this post on Instagram
Buddy Murphy was released from WWE on June 2, and has since revealed that his time in the company killed his passion for wrestling.
- Big Format Change To AEW Double Or Nothing Affecting CM Punk Vs. Hangman Page?
- Killer Kross Scrapped AEW Plans Revealed
- AEW Dynamite Live Results – May 25, 2022
- CM Punk Posts Very Emotional Tweet Following Texas School Shooting Ahead Of AEW Dynamite
- Sting Pulled From AEW Double Or Nothing Weekend Due To Injury
- Ricky Starks Says Cody Rhodes Is Still His Go-To Person For Advice
- Jack Evans ‘Super Disappointed’ About Match With Kenny Omega
- Sonny Kiss To Join ‘The Baddies’ Faction In AEW?
- AEW Announces Championship Belt Redesign
- WWE Hall Of Famer Pitches Idea For ‘Ironhorse Championship’