According to multiple sources, independent wrestlers Chelsea Green, “Bad Boy” Joey Janela, and Penelope Ford will appear at the Bullet Club-sponsored live show ALL IN this September.
Fans would remember Chelsea Green from her appearance on WWE Tough Enough, as well as being a former Impact Knockouts Champion. Green wrestled for Impact Wrestling under the ringnames Chelsea and Laurel Van Ness before most recently wrestling for Lucha Underground. Janela and Ford are best known for their work in the ultra-violent CZW promotion as well as for PWG and other independent promotions. Ford also appeared at shows promoted by Beyond Wrestling and Chikara.
The three join an already stacked list of performers: Cody, Kenny Omega, Kazuchika Okada, The Young Bucks, Marty Scurll, Hangman Page, Tessa Blanchard, Fenix, Pentagon Jr., Deonna Purrazzo, and Arrow star Stephan Amell are all confirmed to appear at the show. And there are further announcements coming on the horizon, as more stars will be revealed on Wednesday.
ALL IN takes place on September 1st, 2018 from the Sears Centre Arena from just outside of Chicago.
- Antonio Inoki Passes Away Aged 79
- White Rabbit Clues Continue On WWE SmackDown
- Wrestling World Reacts To Passing Of Antonio Inoki
- Andrade El Idolo AEW Career At Stake Next Week Live On AEW Rampage
- Kevin Dunn Trends On Twitter As Fans React To Production Botch
- Tension Backstage At WWE SmackDown
- WWE SmackDown Season Premiere Date Announced
- Drew McIntyre Throws Shade At Logan Paul
- Wrestling Legend Calls Sami Zayn ‘Top Performer In This Entire Industry’
- WWE Raw Stars Make Surprise Appearances On SmackDown