According to multiple sources, independent wrestlers Chelsea Green, “Bad Boy” Joey Janela, and Penelope Ford will appear at the Bullet Club-sponsored live show ALL IN this September.
Fans would remember Chelsea Green from her appearance on WWE Tough Enough, as well as being a former Impact Knockouts Champion. Green wrestled for Impact Wrestling under the ringnames Chelsea and Laurel Van Ness before most recently wrestling for Lucha Underground. Janela and Ford are best known for their work in the ultra-violent CZW promotion as well as for PWG and other independent promotions. Ford also appeared at shows promoted by Beyond Wrestling and Chikara.
The three join an already stacked list of performers: Cody, Kenny Omega, Kazuchika Okada, The Young Bucks, Marty Scurll, Hangman Page, Tessa Blanchard, Fenix, Pentagon Jr., Deonna Purrazzo, and Arrow star Stephan Amell are all confirmed to appear at the show. And there are further announcements coming on the horizon, as more stars will be revealed on Wednesday.
ALL IN takes place on September 1st, 2018 from the Sears Centre Arena from just outside of Chicago.
- penelope ford
- Bullet Club
- Young Bucks
- Kazuchika Okada
- All In
- Joey Janela
- Kenny Omega
- chelsea green
- 14 New WWE Signings Confirmed
- Popular AEW Star Nearing Return After Over A Year Away?
- AEW Star Returns After Eight Months Off TV
- AEW Champion Attacked Backstage, Unable To Compete
- Potential New Member Of Christian Cage’s AEW Faction Revealed?
- Another AEW Star Seemingly Preparing To Join WWE
- Does Vince McMahon Want To Leave WWE Revealed
- Did Adam Copeland Beat Christian Cage For The AEW TNT Championship
- Bryan Danielson Names Who He’d Add To AEW’s Blackpool Combat Club
- New Dolph Zigger Post-WWE Appearance Confirmed