For months the Bullet Club have been teasing the location of their self-funded 10,000 seat arena super show, All In. Now we finally have an official location, as as expected it is Chicago, Illinois.
The announcement came last night via the latest Being the Elite YouTube show, episode 95. In the video, which you can watch down below, the members of the Bullet Club argue over who gets to make the announcement of the show’s location, with each wrestler arguing their case as to why they should be the one to break the news. Eventually Stephen Amell, a member of Vigilante Club, occasional wrestler and star of the TV show Arrow stepped in to make the big announcement.
We now know the date, the location and some of the wrestlers booked on the show: September 1, 2018, Chicago Illinois at the Sears Centre Arena.
Having been speculated for months – dating back to November when rumors of a Bullet Club-funded show first emerged – Chicago has been one of the favorites to host the show. The city is a hotbed for the most passionate wrestling fans in the world, which will be a factor in helping to sell out the 10,000 seat arena.
Given that it is in Chicago, speculation is through the roof about any involvement from former WWE wrestler and current UFC fighter, CM Punk. After teases on Twitter for weeks between the Young Bucks and Punk could we see the ‘Straight Edge Superstar’ return to the squared circle for one night only?
The other question on everyone’s minds is will Kenny Omega still be speaking to the Bullet Club come September 1st? And will he appear on the show in some capacity. The event will be partnered with ROH so expect many of the best talents from Ring of Honor to appear alongside the Bullet Club.
All In Weekend is going to be wonderful. https://t.co/wzwktPxpAA
— Cody Rhodes (@CodyRhodes) March 6, 2018
No ticket details have been released so far so stay tuned to WrestleTalk.com to find out all about how you can get tickets to All In when they become available.
- hangman page
- Bullet Club
- Marty Scurll
- All In
- cm punk
- The Young Bucks
- Kenny Omega
- ‘Heavy Heat’ On AEW Name For Recent Botch
- Mustafa Ali Makes Announcement About His Future After WWE Release
- ‘You Become A Liability’ – Current WWE Name Breaks Silence On Matt Riddle Being Released
- Tony Khan Apologizes For Technical Issues During AEW Dynamite
- Becky Lynch Gives Brutally Honest Assessment Of WWE Women’s Booking
- Big Change To WWE Fastlane Match Confirmed?
- Another Potential AEW WrestleDream Match Revealed
- AEW Star Medically Cleared Last-Minute For Dynamite Match
- Update On WWE ‘Breach Of Contract’ Case
- Spoilers For AEW Championship Matches Ahead Of WrestleDream