Former UFC World Heavyweight Champion and former WWE star Cain Velasquez was arrested last week on an attempted murder case.
Velasquez was accused of attempting to shoot a man who had been charged with molestation of a relative of Velasquez, with Velasquez reportedly shooting the man’s father after aiming for the man.
Velasquez was being held without bail, and Dave Meltzer has provided an update today, noting that Velasquez was denied bail.
We will continue to bring you updates on this story as they become available.
Cain Velasquez was denied bail. I feel so sad for his family right now. Every aspect of this is so tragic.
— Dave Meltzer (@davemeltzerWON) March 7, 2022
- Full Recap – Tony Khan Pre-Forbidden Door Media Call
- Report: WWE Using Robert Roode To ‘Teach’ Veer Mahaan
- Here’s Who Decided Stephanie McMahon Should Replace Vince McMahon
- Lineup For AEW Blood & Guts Match Revealed
- Original Plan For Jon Moxley At Forbidden Door Before CM Punk Injury
- Lio Rush Explains The Difference Between NXT & WWE Raw Locker Room (Exclusive)
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – June 24, 2022
- Sasha Banks Spotted With Another New Look
- Real Reason Sammy Guevara Joined Jericho Appreciation Society
- WWE Star AJ Styles Used For Bizarre Colonoscopy Billboard