Former UFC World Heavyweight Champion and former WWE star Cain Velasquez was arrested last week on an attempted murder case.
Velasquez was accused of attempting to shoot a man who had been charged with molestation of a relative of Velasquez, with Velasquez reportedly shooting the man’s father after aiming for the man.
Velasquez was being held without bail, and Dave Meltzer has provided an update today, noting that Velasquez was denied bail.
We will continue to bring you updates on this story as they become available.
Cain Velasquez was denied bail. I feel so sad for his family right now. Every aspect of this is so tragic.
— Dave Meltzer (@davemeltzerWON) March 7, 2022
- WWE In Talks With Potential Big Signing
- Seth Rollins Opens Up On Issues With CM Punk & Whether He’d Work With Him
- WWE Debuting New Show Update
- AEW Star Reacts To Claims He’s Been Fined For His Conduct
- Popular Star Discussed For WWE Main Roster Call-Up
- Randy Orton Tag Team Match Announced For WWE SmackDown
- Tony Khan Criticized Backstage Over ‘Shock’ AEW Firing
- Top WWE Star Considering ‘A Number Of Things’ Ahead Of Contract Expiring
- WWE ‘Very High’ On Rising Star’s Progress
- Update On Top WWE Star Expected For Imminent Return