Tonight marks the first night of the 2023 WWE Draft, with many of WWE’s top stars finding out which brand will be their home for the next year.
In an update per Fightful Select (subscription required), WWE is reportedly planning ‘cameos’ for tonight’s show.
One cameo that is planned is that of WWE Hall of Famer ‘Road Dogg’ Jesse James.
Another WWE Hall of Famer being brought in for the Draft is former General Manager Teddy Long, who would also likely feature as one of these cameos, but that has not been confirmed.
There are also set to be a number of NXT stars present at the show tonight, including former NXT Tag Team Champions Pretty Deadly, Cora Jade and former NXT Champion Bron Breakker.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- WWE Star’s Victory Ends 17-Year Streak At Night Of Champions 2023
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- Shane McMahon Update Following WrestleMania 39 Injury
- AEW Star Wants Rematch With Mercedes Mone
- VIDEO: What Happened After WWE Night Of Champions 2023 Went Off The Air?
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- Rikishi Reacts To Bloodline Implosion At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- ‘Last Minute’ Change To AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Revealed
- ‘Crazy’ Plans For AEW Double Or Nothing 2023