A hair vs hair match between Cameron Grimes and Duke Hudson has been announced for the upcoming NXT WarGames show.
On last week’s episode of NXT 2.0, Grimes won a ‘Poker Showdown’ against supposed poker expert Hudson, which led to Hudson getting a bit angry and cutting some of Grimes’ hair off.
Tonight, Grimes cut an emotional promo in the ring about how his hair symbolised his difficult road to getting where he is today, and Hudson took that away from him.
Grimes then challenged Hudson to go “all in” in the form of a hair vs hair match at WarGames.
It was reported months ago that Vince McMahon wanted Cameron Grimes to change his character and presentation, and it would seem like this is the way they’re going to do that.
NXT WarGames will air on Peacock/WWE Network on December 5.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Asuka Shares Expletive-Filled Translation Of Recent Promo Battle With IYO SKY
- ‘Free Agent’ WWE Star Set For First NXT Match In Seven Years
- Seth Rollins Teases “Forbidden Door” Dream Match With Top Star?
- Top WWE Star’s Hilarious Response To Ronda Rousey ‘Demanding’ Rumours
- ‘The Crowd’s Coming Back Around On Me’, AEW Star Addresses Possible Face Turn
- Spoiler On Popular AEW Name Announced For New ROH Board Of Directors
- Report: Date For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar III Confirmed
- AEW Star Compares Orange Cassidy To WWE’s Legendary Undertaker
- WWE Hall Of Famer’s Daughter Slams WWE Star’s New Look
- Top Star Says AEW Talent Was ‘Very Good’ During Forgotten WWE Run