NXT star Cameron Grimes has given his hilarious reaction to the recent WWE stock surge prompted by r/WallStreetBets on Reddit.
Grimes’ character in recent times is basically gotten mega rich thanks to his investment in stocks, so it was inevitable he’d have quite the reaction to this news.
Speaking on Busted Open Radio, he said:
“There is no coincidence, I’m just saying the Million Dollar Championship comes back and then the very next day the WWE stock skyrockets. I’m not going to say that’s coincidence. You know, I do dabble a little bit in the stock market and I do hang out with some of those guys and I may have put in a couple of words. I’m not a financial advisor so don’t get me arrested here but WWE stock to the moon, baby! No coincidence, Cameron Grimes, hahaha!”
This is the sort of thing that has really gotten Grimes over with fans and has played a part in his natural babyface turn in recent weeks.
This Sunday at NXT TakeOver: In Your House, Cameron Grimes will take on LA Knight in a ladder match to win the Million Dollar Championship.
Quote via SE Scoops
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- AEW Star Announces Their ‘Retirement’ Before Dynamite Loss, Stablemate Vows Vengeance
- Video: WrestleMania 39 Stage Being Constructed At SoFi Stadium
- Major Update On Roxanne Perez’s WWE Status
- WWE Talents Sign Controversial New Deal
- Kenny Omega Reacts To Match Against Vikingo On AEW Dynamite, AAA Responds
- WWE Star Revealed As Contestant On ‘The Masked Singer’
- CM Punk Drops Latest Tease For AEW Return?
- Major Tease AEW Stars Could Leave The Company
- Goldberg’s Next Move Revealed?
- Latest News On CM Punk AEW Return After Recent Teases