Talk about an iron woman! NXT power couple Candice LeRae and husband Johnny Gargano have finally welcomed their baby boy!
Candice LeRae has finally given birth to a sweet baby boy. Welcoming Quill into the world, LeRae shared a photo of their little Starlord to Instagram:
View this post on Instagram
While the baby’s due date was on February 14, with no end in sight Johnny Gargano shared that he and Candice marked the occasion by taking a long stroll through Disneyworld in an attempt to induce labor however to no avail.
While LeRae was giving birth, Gargano kept Twitter updated throughout the process, first noting that Candice had been in labor for 20 hours already on February 16 then providing update on the 17th:
She's a freaking warrior and doing great. Little dude is definitely taking his sweet time getting outta there!
— Johnny Gargano (@JohnnyGargano) February 17, 2022
It is not unusual for first-time Mothers to have extended labor time but Candice is a real champ!
Johnny Gargano left WWE after his contract expired in December 2021 and he elected not to re-sign at that time while Candice reportedly remains contracted with WWE.
With no announced plan to return to the ring despite several teases, Johnny has commented previously that his immediate plan is just to spend time with Candice and their new baby.
The entire WrestleTalk family congratulates the Gargano family on the birth of their little miracle!
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- CM Punk Responds To AEW Return Announcement
- Update On Cody Rhodes Upcoming SmackDown Appearance
- Former WWE Star Reveals ‘Hypnosis’ Storyline Pitch To End Comedy Character
- Seth Rollins First WWE World Heavyweight Title Defense Revealed
- Alexa Bliss Reveals In-Ring Return Preparations Prior To Pregnancy
- Top Star Explains Why He Didn’t Sign With WWE
- WWE Raw Star Shares Update On In-Ring Future
- WWE Name Opens Up About Losing Confidence, Names Stars Who Helped Him
- WWE Star Spotted Training With Top Japanese Star
- Absent WWE Star Still In Contact With Vince McMahon & Other Higher-Ups