Talk about an iron woman! NXT power couple Candice LeRae and husband Johnny Gargano have finally welcomed their baby boy!
Candice LeRae has finally given birth to a sweet baby boy. Welcoming Quill into the world, LeRae shared a photo of their little Starlord to Instagram:
View this post on Instagram
While the baby’s due date was on February 14, with no end in sight Johnny Gargano shared that he and Candice marked the occasion by taking a long stroll through Disneyworld in an attempt to induce labor however to no avail.
While LeRae was giving birth, Gargano kept Twitter updated throughout the process, first noting that Candice had been in labor for 20 hours already on February 16 then providing update on the 17th:
She's a freaking warrior and doing great. Little dude is definitely taking his sweet time getting outta there!
— Johnny Gargano (@JohnnyGargano) February 17, 2022
It is not unusual for first-time Mothers to have extended labor time but Candice is a real champ!
Johnny Gargano left WWE after his contract expired in December 2021 and he elected not to re-sign at that time while Candice reportedly remains contracted with WWE.
With no announced plan to return to the ring despite several teases, Johnny has commented previously that his immediate plan is just to spend time with Candice and their new baby.
The entire WrestleTalk family congratulates the Gargano family on the birth of their little miracle!
- Full Recap – Tony Khan Pre-Forbidden Door Media Call
- Report: WWE Using Robert Roode To ‘Teach’ Veer Mahaan
- Here’s Who Decided Stephanie McMahon Should Replace Vince McMahon
- Lineup For AEW Blood & Guts Match Revealed
- Original Plan For Jon Moxley At Forbidden Door Before CM Punk Injury
- Lio Rush Explains The Difference Between NXT & WWE Raw Locker Room (Exclusive)
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – June 24, 2022
- Sasha Banks Spotted With Another New Look
- Real Reason Sammy Guevara Joined Jericho Appreciation Society
- WWE Star AJ Styles Used For Bizarre Colonoscopy Billboard