Candice LeRae is now officially a free agent, as her WWE contract expired today (May 6), and a new agreement was not reached.
Candice isn’t the only women’s star from NXT black and gold to depart the company recently, as Dakota Kai was released from the company last Friday.
Candice took to her Instagram after the news of her contract expiry, posting a photo of herself, Dakota and Tegan Nox from their time in NXT, seemingly teasing a new alliance between the group now all of them have left the company.
For a list of every WWE star released in 2022 so far, click here.
View this post on Instagram
- Full Recap – Tony Khan Pre-Forbidden Door Media Call
- Report: WWE Using Robert Roode To ‘Teach’ Veer Mahaan
- Here’s Who Decided Stephanie McMahon Should Replace Vince McMahon
- Original Plan For Jon Moxley At Forbidden Door Before CM Punk Injury
- Lineup For AEW Blood & Guts Match Revealed
- Matt Hardy Reacts To Report Claiming He’s Injured
- Lio Rush Explains The Difference Between NXT & WWE Raw Locker Room (Exclusive)
- Sasha Banks Spotted With Another New Look
- Real Reason Sammy Guevara Joined Jericho Appreciation Society
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – June 24, 2022