They might be rivals on-screen, but it sounds like Carmella agrees with the rest of us when it comes to WWE’s misuse of Liv Morgan.
Time and time again it looks like Morgan is finally about to get the push she deserves, but, for whatever reason, WWE never follows through.
Speaking on After The Bell, Carmella said:
“Liv is a firecracker. She is so incredibly talented. Actually what I’m really, really proud of is our match at Extreme Rules. We had some time. And that is something that has been a root of frustration lately on SmackDown because SmackDown is a two-hour show. So we don’t get a lot of time to show what we can do.
“So we finally have this pay-per-view match and we had, I think, 10 minutes and we killed it. We had a great match, she won, and I was so happy for her. I think it’s her time and she has been kind of deprived this whole time.”
More recently, Morgan ended up losing to Carmella in the Queen’s Crown Tournament, which most people were hoping Morgan would go on to win. Carmella herself then lost to Zelina Vega, so it’ll be Vega vs either Shayna Baszler or Doudrop in the final.
Both Morgan and Carmella were moved from SmackDown to Raw in the WWE Draft, so they’ll officially be on the red brand as of this coming Friday (October 22).
Quote via Sportskeeda
- AEW Rampage Live Results – May 27, 2022
- Tony Khan Takes Shots At WWE Changing Money In The Bank Location
- NJPW Officially Addresses ‘Severe Disagreement’ With Kota Ibushi
- Which Stars WWE Meant When Claiming Sasha Banks & Naomi Didn’t Want To Work With Them
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – May 27, 2022
- Brandi Rhodes Spotted Backstage At WWE SmackDown
- Scrapped Idea For Matt Hardy To Lead An NXT Faction
- Kevin Owens Announced For Tonight’s SmackDown
- Update On Vince McMahon’s Plans For Max Dupri On WWE Main Roster
- WWE Clash At The Castle To Do Largest Non-WrestleMania Gate In Pro-Wrestling History