The next team in line at a shot for the WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship was decided on tonight’s (November 1) episode of Raw.
On the show, a confrontation was shown between WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions Nikki A.S.H & Rhea Ripley and Queen Zelina & Carmella, which led to a Championship Contender’s Match on the show.
Queen Zelina pinned Nikki A.S.H with a Code Red to earn her and Carmella a future title shot.
It was not announced when the match will be taking place. It could be at Survivor Series, could be on Raw next week, or, if this is anything like when Shotzi and Nox won a title opportunity, never.
Unique AND effective! ? @WWENikkiASH and @rhearipley_wwe are on their tag team A-game! #WWERaw pic.twitter.com/nsYaZ0Rra4
— WWE (@WWE) November 2, 2021
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- PHOTO: New WWE Undisputed Universal Championship Belt Revealed
- What Happened With The Bloodline On SmackDown June 2
- Another WWE Star Qualifies For Money In The Bank Ladder Match
- Solo Sikoa Breaks Silence After Attacking Jimmy Uso On WWE SmackDown
- Scrapped Plans For Rhea Ripley At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- VIDEO: Former Champion Trains At D-Von Dudley Wrestling Academy
- Major WWE Name Touts Storytelling Of Bloodline Angles
- First Look At Owen Hart In AEW: Fight Forever Revealed
- Big Update On GUNTHER WWE Intercontinental Title Plans
- AEW Teasing Popular Name’s In-Ring Debut?