The next team in line at a shot for the WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship was decided on tonight’s (November 1) episode of Raw.
On the show, a confrontation was shown between WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions Nikki A.S.H & Rhea Ripley and Queen Zelina & Carmella, which led to a Championship Contender’s Match on the show.
Queen Zelina pinned Nikki A.S.H with a Code Red to earn her and Carmella a future title shot.
It was not announced when the match will be taking place. It could be at Survivor Series, could be on Raw next week, or, if this is anything like when Shotzi and Nox won a title opportunity, never.
— WWE (@WWE) November 2, 2021
- Sting Pulled From AEW Double Or Nothing Weekend Due To Injury
- WWE Announces Change To Money In The Bank Location
- AEW Announces Championship Belt Redesign
- Another AEW Double Or Nothing Match To Be Added?
- Bobby Lashley Teases Brock Lesnar WWE Return
- Nikkita Lyons Provides Injury Update After Being Pulled From NXT 2.0
- Jeff Cobb & Great-O-Khan Make AEW Dynamite Appearance
- Update On How Long Stephanie McMahon Will Be Away From WWE
- Men’s Owen Hart Foundation Tournament Final Set For AEW Double Or Nothing
- First Women’s Owen Hart Foundation Cup Finalist Set