Despite currently being one half of the WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions, Carmella has had a pretty rough start to her 2022.
It was reported recently that she was currently working through an injury, with her matches being designed to have her be able to work through it.
However, injuries were not the only thing keeping her out of the ring, as she recently revealed on her ‘Bare With Us’ podcast that she tested positive for COVID-19.
“You guys, I got the ‘vid. I did, I got it, got me. I got COVID. I got-got about what? A week-and-a-half ago? No, two weeks ago now. Yeah, I woke up super just not feeling well, just really tired, run down and took some tests and I tested positive and then I mean, it was like a cold. It was kind of like a little bit worse than a cold. I was down and out for like three or four days just not really doing much. But, on the up and up, feeling better now. However, my lovely fiancé over here was just bragging and bragging and bragging about his immune system and how amazing he is and it’s not gonna get him because it’s true, he had to test because he was around me.”
Carmella has wrestled just one match for WWE in 2022, so can boast a 100% win record for the year. For the full list of WWE’s women’s division win/loss records in 2022, click here.
transcription via POST Wrestling
- AEW Dynamite Live Results – May 18, 2022
- Bryan Danielson AEW Rampage Injury A Work?
- Ember Moon Seemingly Ruled Out As AEW Joker
- Update On Sasha Banks WWE Backstage Heat
- Huge Announcement Regarding Roman Reigns WWE Future
- Johnny Elite Debuts On AEW Dynamite In Owen Cup
- Major Kenny Omega AEW Update
- Fans Excited As AJ Lee Potentially Teases In-Ring Return
- AEW Rampage Spoilers As Another Former WWE Star Debuts
- Chris Jericho & William Regal Set Up Huge Match For AEW Double Or Nothing