Yes, it’s a slow news day, can you tell? I don’t generally write about Carmella and which wrestlers she thinks are hot.
But while we’re here, can you believe that Carmella used to fancy the 1-2-3 Kid? OMG that is well crazy.
Speaking to Barstool Rasslin’ to promote her new YouTube reality series alongside boyfriend Corey Graves, Carmella revealed she had the hots for Razor Ramon growing up.
“I’ll tell you who mine was. Mine was 1-2-3 Kid. If you want me to be 1000 percent honest, I loved the 1-2-3 Kid. Then when I was a little bit older, obviously Razor Ramon, like are you kidding me? My dad actually wrestled him in his debut match, and I love Razor Ramon. But, if I am being 1000 percent honest, the first time I saw 1-2-3 Kid, I was like, ‘oh, he’s so cool.’”
Corey’s childhood attention was more focused on ECW however, as he revealed he was entranced by both Beulah McGillicutty and Francine.
“I got really into ECW when I was growing up. I think like Beulah McGillicutty, and Francine. Because they weren’t like the glitz and glamor, it was kind like, these chicks are kind of hardcore. I was really into that, I think they’d have to be the first off the top of my head.”
So now you have that information, you can do whatever you like with it, I suppose. If you’d like to watch episode 1 of Corey and Carmella, and why wouldn’t you, you can do so below.
Credit to Wrestling Inc for the transcription.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Ronda Rousey WWE Replacement Revealed
- Former WWE Star To Return On The Raw After WrestleMania?
- Big Clue AEW Stars Are Heading To WWE?
- Latest WWE Celebrity Hall Of Fame Inductee Confirmed
- Update On Rumored WWE Releases/Cuts
- Report: WWE Having ‘Larger Conversation’ About Wrestler Safety
- Update On Current Champion WWE Has Legitimate Concerns About
- Unseen AEW Matches Coming Soon?
- AEW World Champion MJF Set For Surprising Indie Appearance
- Spoiler On WWE Star Set To ‘Shine’ On March 20 Raw