NXT star Carmelo Hayes has named stars from the WWE main roster who he’s interested in wrestling.
Speaking on Black Announce Table, the former North American Champion noted that he’d love to throw down with Kofi Kingston, Xavier Woods and Roman Reigns.
Feeling that a WrestleMania rivalry with Seth Rollins is on the cards for his future, Hayes said:
“There’s a lot of guys. I’m on Twitter, I’m vocal as hell. I say exactly what I’m thinking. I’ve been saying Seth. He has to be the one. Me and Seth, I’m going to work that dude at WrestleMania. I really am. Me and Seth, that’s going to happen at WrestleMania. I feel it in my soul. Then there are guys like Kofi (Kingston), I want to get in there with Xavier (Woods), Roman (Reigns). I always go straight to the top. You should want to be in there with that guy, he’s the guy. It’s down the road type of thing. There are a lot of guys, I think they need me.”
Hayes is slated to challenge for Cameron Grimes’ North American Championship at NXT In Your House on Saturday. You can view the updated card for the special right here.
A WWE Raw star has teased an appearance on tonight’s edition of NXT ahead of the special.
Stay up to date with WWE NXT win/loss records for 2022 using our tracker at this link.
Transcription via Fightful.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Seth Rollins First WWE World Heavyweight Title Defense Revealed
- WWE Star Spotted Training With Top Japanese Star
- Major WWE Star Undergoing Surgery?
- NXT Talent To Be Contestant On ABC’s ‘The Bachelorette’
- WWE Announces Nine New Signings
- How Many Tickets CM Punk Immediately Moved For AEW Collision In Chicago
- WWE Beats Jesus, Donald Trump & More For Incredible World Record
- Arena Shut Down ‘A Lot’ Of Ideas For AEW Double Or Nothing
- AEW Getting ‘More Aggressive’ In Major Stars’ Contract Negotiations
- Possible Spoiler On A New Title Belt To Be Introduced On June 2 WWE SmackDown