Former WWE star Cesaro may have revealed his new post-WWE ring name on his social media profile.
Cesaro, real name Claudio Castagnoli, quietly left WWE after 11 years with the promotion in February. There has been little update on his next move in the wrestling business since.
On Wednesday, Claudio changed his Instagram profile name from wwecesaro to claudiocsro.
This change hints that when Claudio resurfaces in the business, he may be going by “Claudio Csro”, which is a play on his real name that he used for years on the independent scene and his WWE ring name.
This isn’t the first hint of what Castagnoli’s next move will be though.
In March, the former WWE star filed to trademark the name CSRO for multiple uses, including merchandise, coffee and pro wrestling.
Cesaro officially departed WWE on February 24 after he and the company couldn’t come to an agreement to terms on a new deal when his contract expired. It is unknown where he will head to next.
We will have further updates on Claudio Castagnoli and his future when they become available.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- VIDEO: Unseen Post-Raw Footage Of Tension Between Roman Reigns & Solo Sikoa
- The Rock’s Daughter WWE In-Ring Debut Announced
- Major AEW Star To Miss Tonight’s Dynamite (March 22)
- Keith Lee Responds To Criticism Of Saying ‘Poor WALTER’ After GUNTHER Name Change
- Alexa Bliss Reveals Nature Of Recent Procedure Amid WWE Absence
- Major Update On Roxanne Perez’s WWE Status
- News On Which Night Some WrestleMania Matches Are Set For
- AEW Star Reveals Pitch For WWE WrestleMania Crossover Match
- AEW Star Interested In Facing Goldberg In Retirement Match
- Bobby Lashley Backstage Update With WrestleMania Status Uncertain