A popular WWE star has given his thoughts on the WWE’s Endeavor sale.
On April 3, WWE announced that the company had entered an agreement with Endeavor that would see plans to merge WWE and UFC under a new publicly-traded entity.
This merger has been a popular conversation in the wrestling world with various parties from both WWE and UFC commenting on the deal.
In a recent interview with Ryan Satin on the Out Of Character podcast, former Raw Tag Team Champion Chad Gable became the latest WWE star to weigh in on the Endeavor sale. He said:
“We had heard a lot of talks about the company potentially getting sold and stuff recently and you never really know what to buy into or what to believe because there’s just so many rumors.”
“But I will admit that this partnership is not one that even, I don’t know, it didn’t cross my mind really, the way they announced it. But to see it, it makes a lot of sense.”
Gable continued on to express his excitement for all the possibilities under the new deal, saying:
“I think it’s gonna be a really cool, dynamic group and I heard the term ‘combat sports entertainment’ thrown out…”
“and I’ve never even thought about that before or heard that but to me it’s like, the doors that-that opens and the possibilities, I think it’s gonna be a wild ride. I’m pretty excited for it.”
As previously reported, WWE Hall of Famer Kurt Angle has commented on Endeavor’s WWE and UFC merger.
Transcription via POST Wrestling
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- WWE Hall Of Famer The Iron Sheik Passes Away Aged 81
- Major Change To Seth Rollins’ Upcoming Marvel Movie
- VIDEO: Solo Sikoa Has Hilarious Exchange With Young Fan At WWE Live Event
- WWE Posts Statement On The Passing Of The Iron Sheik
- Top Star Wants ‘Correct Amount Of Money’ For CM Punk Forbidden Door Match
- Another Championship Match Announced For June 7 AEW Dynamite
- Solo Sikoa Hints At Jey Uso’s Potential Bloodline Future
- Ex-WWE Name Concerned That Top Star Would Be ‘Wardlow-ed’ In AEW
- ‘Well-Liked’ AEW Name Retiring
- WWE Tag Team Confirmed For Match Against Each Other