An AEW All-Atlantic Championship match has been made official for tomorrow night’s AEW Dynamite (March 8).
In recent weeks, the Best Friends and Orange Cassidy have been feuding with the group of Jeff Jarrett, Jay Lethal, Sonjay Dutt and Satnam Singh.
Both groups were present in the AEW World Tag Team Championship match at Revolution, with the Gunn Club retaining the championship, pinning Danhausen.
It was announced in today’s AEW Road to Sacramento that the next chapter in the story will take place on tomorrow night’s Dynamite, when Orange Cassidy defends the All-Atlantic Championship against Jay Lethal.
Cassidy has opened AEW Dynamite with All-Atlantic Championship defences the previous two weeks, with victories over Wheeler Yuta and Big Bill.
Cassidy’s reign with the All-Atlantic Championship has set the record for the most successful defences of a title in the history of AEW.
Cassidy is also being hyped up as having the best current win streak in the company.
Cassidy vs Lethal will not be the only championship match on the show, as Wardlow will defend his newly won TNT Championship against Face of the Revolution Ladder match winner Powerhouse Hobbs.
- WWE Star Bayley’s Hilarious Reaction To ‘Bayley Is Hot’ Fan Sign
- WWE Star Unmasks & Swaps With Fan
- AEW Star Sends Heartfelt Message To WWE’s Nikki Cross
- CM Punk’s First Ever WWE Opponent Recalls Going Off Script In Match
- AEW Star Set For First Singles Match In Over Five Months
- Dominik Mysterio Shares Rare Heartwarming Moment With Fan At WWE Event
- New Feud For AEW Championship Revealed
- AEW Star Wears Protective Apparatus For First Match After Facial Injury
- AEW Star Dealing With Double Vision Issues
- Long-Absent AEW Star Teases Match With Former Partner