Who doesn’t love a contract signing? A big segment has been announced for tonight’s episode of WWE Raw as the contracts for the WWE Championship and Raw Women’s Championship matches will be signed at the same time.
WWE announced the segment on Twitter. Drew McIntyre, Dolph Ziggler, Asuka, and Sasha Banks will all appear in the same segment with Samoa Joe officiating. WWE previewed the segment on WWE.com:
“Last Monday, two huge championship matches were set for Extreme Rules: The Horror Show: WWE Champion Drew McIntyre vs. Dolph Ziggler and Raw Women’s Champion Asuka vs. Sasha Banks. Now, all four Superstars will be in the ring at the same time, as Samoa Joe officiates what is sure to be a contentious double contract signing.
As things heat up ahead of The Horror Show at Extreme Rules, what will happen when these bitter rivalries converge in the ring? Is chaos inevitable?”
Extreme Rules: The Horror Show is set to take place on July 19. There is still a number of weeks until the show but WWE will look to build anticipation on tonight’s show. As is the case with all contract signings, this will surely be a tame and respectful affair.
Are you excited for tonight’s show? Let us know on Twitter!
- Hit Row Return On WWE SmackDown
- Tony Khan Officially Announces Parker Boudreaux Is All Elite
- Karrion Kross References Release In Promo On SmackDown
- Swerve Strickland Reacts To Hit Row WWE Return On SmackDown
- Tyson Fury Announces Retirement From Boxing
- Talent Believe The WWE Draft Is Coming After Clash At The Castle
- Former WWE Referee Scott Armstrong Appears On IMPACT Emergence
- Another Legal Update On Jeff Hardy DUI Case
- NJPW G1 Climax 32 Night 16 Results
- Vince McMahon Planned On Burying Gunther Following July 4 Raw