A change may be coming to the presentation of WWE Raw with the airing of the show’s season premiere this coming Monday, October 10.
The WWE Raw season premiere will take place at the Barclays Center in New York City.
Per WrestleVotes on Twitter, several presentation changes are expected for the premiere, including a new commentary team. WrestleVotes wrote:
“I’m told to expect a commentary change on RAW with the season premiere this coming week. Other minor aspects of both shows are also set to get altered as well.”
The WWE Raw commentary team currently consists of Jimmy Smith, Corey Graves, and Byron Saxton.
This would not be the first change to come to a WWE commentary team in recent weeks, as WWE Raw commentator Bryan Saxton appeared on this Tuesday’s (October 4) episode of NXT, filling in for Vic Joseph.
The season premiere will notably feature the reunion of D-Generation X. Here’s what has been announced for the episode:
- Bobby Lashley vs. Seth Rollins – US Championship
- Johnny Gargano vs. Austin Theory
- D-Generation X Reunion (Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Road Dogg & X-Pac)
- Roman Reigns & The Bloodline to appear
Stay up to date with WWE win/loss records for 2022 using our tracker right here.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Former WWE Star Makes AEW Debut
- John Cena WWE Return Date Officially Revealed
- WWE Star Addresses Potential CM Punk Return
- Update On Possible Sasha Banks NJPW Debut Match
- WWE Discussing Roman Reigns Working Both Nights WrestleMania 39, Potential Opponents Revealed
- Scrapped MJF Babyface AEW Plans Revealed
- Report: Absent AEW Star Rejected Creative Plans For Return
- Kenny Omega Reacts To WWE Star’s Latest Shot At Him
- New WWE Signings Potentially Revealed, Plans For Reality Show
- WBD ‘Thrilled’ With AEW Dynamite Viewership