It was reported that several Raw Underground matches were scrapped from last week’s Raw, but some did end up airing this week with a few tweaks.
As reported by Fightful Select, Jessamyn Duke and Marina Shafir were set to have matches last week, which didn’t air. They did this week though, but were changed slightly to incorporate the split of the IIconics that had happened earlier on Raw, as well as being adjusted for time.
Another match last night saw Titus O’Neil take on Riddick Moss, which Moss won despite a strong showing for O’Neil. That match was also one that was slated to air last week.
There is one match though that was meant to air last week but didn’t, and didn’t air this week either, so may never see the light of day.
That match was Dolph Ziggler vs Ivar, which was even announced by WWE publicly before last week’s show and was still pulled. The match had Angel Garza come in, presumably to play off the romance angle with Demi Burnett and Ivar, leading to the match breaking down for the finish.
Have your thoughts on Raw Underground change since its debut? Let us know in the comments.
- Major WWE Faction Potentially Splitting Up Soon
- ‘Lots Of Praise’ For WWE Star’s Performance On Raw
- Ex-WWE Name Ruled Out Of Joining AEW
- Top WWE Star Suffering Recurring Injury
- ‘Forbidden Door’ Match Announced For AEW Dynamite
- WWE Management ‘Happy’ With NXT Call-Ups’ Main Roster Debut
- Brock Lesnar Could Break Surprising WWE Record
- Major AEW Star ‘Bewildered’ He Could Walk Away After Recent Match
- Bryan Danielson & Kazuchika Okada React To Forbidden Door 2023 Match
- WWE SmackDown Segment’s Staggering Numbers Smash Social Media Records