The charges against a former WWE producer who was arrested earlier this months have been resolved according to a new tweet.
On October 4, Sarah Stock was arrested and charged with Aggravated Battery, Resisting Law Enforcement, Disorderly Conduct and Public Intoxication by Alcohol.
Stock herself tweeted today:
Update on Evansville: The case has already been resolved. All charges were dismissed except for one misdemeanor. I paid a small fine and it’s done.
Stock was furloughed this past April as part of WWE’s cost-cutting measures brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic. She was then released completely in September.
She wrestled for several promotions prior to WWE’s hiring of her, most notably IMPACT Wrestling where she was known as Sarita and was in a tag team with Rosita, who is now WWE’s Zelina Vega.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Major WWE Faction Potentially Splitting Up Soon
- ‘Lots Of Praise’ For WWE Star’s Performance On Raw
- Top WWE Star Suffering Recurring Injury
- Ex-WWE Name Ruled Out Of Joining AEW
- ‘Forbidden Door’ Match Announced For AEW Dynamite
- Brock Lesnar Could Break Surprising WWE Record
- WWE Management ‘Happy’ With NXT Call-Ups’ Main Roster Debut
- Major AEW Star ‘Bewildered’ He Could Walk Away After Recent Match
- WWE Star To Make In-Ring Debut Soon
- Bryan Danielson & Kazuchika Okada React To Forbidden Door 2023 Match