Former WWE star Charlie Haas made a shock return to the ring at last night’s (January 9) Impact Wrestling taping, taking on Josh Alexander in his first match for the promotion.
While it was a great moment for Haas, and fans were thrilled to see him back in the ring, the night didn’t go as planned, as Haas was stretchered to the back after the match, having been “knocked loopy” during the bout.
Thankfully, PWInsider is reporting Haas was able to get up and move around backstage after some time, so hopefully any injuries aren’t as severe as first feared.
PWInsider adds the belief is that Haas will be ok, but that it was a scary moment for everyone in attendance.
Since leaving WWE in 2010, Haas has wrestled for dozens of promotions across the world, including Ring of Honor, NWA and New Japan Pro Wrestling.
Everyone at WrestleTalk wishes Charlie a healthy recovery, and look forward to seeing him in action once he has recovered.
- Big Format Change To AEW Double Or Nothing Affecting CM Punk Vs. Hangman Page?
- Tony Khan Provides Update On AEW’s Standing Following Warner Bros Discovery Merger
- Cody Rhodes Planned As WWE 2K23 Cover Star?
- AEW Dynamite Live Results – May 25, 2022
- Alexa Bliss Reports “Fan” For Death Threats
- Rumour Killer On WWE Ending The Brand Split
- Sonny Kiss ‘Still Believes AEW Is For Everyone’ Despite Long TV Hiatus
- WWE SmackDown Star Ludwig Kaiser Undergoes Another Name Change
- Mia Yim Says ‘WWE Likes To Fix S**t That Isn’t Broken’
- Unused Jeff Hardy SVR 2010 Road to WrestleMania Story Outlines